The academic and tagline signatures form the foundation upon which the Graphic Identity Program is built. They should be used with all communications produced by the University. The following guidelines apply when using the signatures:
- The signature should be applied to the front outside cover of printed materials in most instances.
- When the signature is not applied to the front outside cover, it should be applied to the outside back cover of printed materials.
- The signature should not be used as part of the nameplate on a newsletter.
- The signature never should be used as a headline.
- The signature always should be reproduced from official University artwork.